Brooke Lynn Anderson 6 month old daughter of Jason and Cynthia nee Faulk died on Friday, August 20, 2010 in the Infant Special Care Unit at Evanston Hospital, Evanston, IL.
Brooke is surived by her parents; brother Owen Anderson; paternal grandparents Charles and Crystal Anderson and maternal grandfather Terry Faulk, she was preceded in death by her twin sister, Lexie Lee Anderson on February 2, 2010, and her maternal grandmother, Mary D. Faulk.
Visitation will take place August 23, 2010, Monday 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Donnellan Family Funeral Home, 10045 Skokie Blvd. at Old Orchard Rd. Skokie, IL.
A graveside service will take place immediately following the visitation at Memorial Park Cemetery, 9900 Gross Point Road, Skokie, IL.
http://www.donnellanfuneral.com/
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cindy and Jason,
ReplyDeleteMy heart is heavy but my soul rejoices for baby Brooke will suffer no more. The loss of a child if not enough pain for a family is only surpassed by the devastation that you all have suffered with the loss of Lexie and Brooke. However few the words I want to share that I know without a doubt that OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST will comfort you and strengthen you both and the family. I will keep you all uplifted in my prayers. Sharen King (Aspen Girl Crew)
Cindy and Jason:
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for what you're going through, and so sad for you loss. I wish I could be there to give you a hug at the visitation. We're sending you lots of love.
XO,
Kristin
Dearest Cindy and Jason,
ReplyDeleteI know we have never met, but yesterday while Whole Foods, I met your friend Annette. I am so deeply sorry for your loss of both of your beautiful babies. I know too well that devasting feeling of losing a a baby. Three years ago, I lost a baby girl, Gigi at 16 days old. She never came home with my husband and me. Children's Memorial was the only home she ever knew. I think of her every day and miss her so deeply.
I want you to know that my husband and I will hold you so close to our hearts and keep you in our thoughts.
I want to share with you both 2 quotes that really resonated with my family.
"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight". Kahil Gibran
I do not know the author of this quote, but it goes like this: "May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be". I know this one is tough to swallow at such a difficult time.
Please continue to care for yourselves!
Kindest Regards,
Annette Stenstrom
Jason, Cindy and Family,
ReplyDeleteI am so saddened by your loss and I would have been at the funeral but I was in New York. I will be sending a donation in honor of Brooke's memory. You are in my prayers.
Nate
Jay and Cindy,
ReplyDeleteWe are devastated for both of you and your families. What a journey you have all been on for the past few years. Your strength, love, and resilience is steadfast and contagious and those around you are in constant admiration of you as a couple and a family. You live life with true presence and love and you have blessed your son, your beautiful girls and all of those around you with that attitude and zest for life.
Cindy's mother is certainly holding both Lexie and Brooke in her arms. May peace and love fill both of your hearts as you continue on this journey.
We are so sorry we couldn't be there today to give you both gigantic hugs. Please know we continue to send our love and prayers and will hope to make our way to the mid-west to see you all soon.
Love,
Ashley & Chris
Cindy & Jason,
ReplyDeleteOur hearts go out to you on the loss of your beautiful baby girl. She was such a fighter and has touched all of our hearts. We cannot imagine how hard this must be for you, and are truly inspired by your strength. We know she is in a better place now. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Krista & Joel